FURNITURE MART DELIVERY POLICIES
Furniture Mart is committed to providing great service, and exceeding your expectations every day. The delivery polices below have been created to ensure your delivery goes as smoothly as possible. Please carefully review the following prior to delivery :
HOW DELIVERY WORKS :
- Please double-check the phone number and address on the receipt at the time of sale and provide a second phone number if possible.
- Customer Service will call to confirm delivery the day before all scheduled deliveries. We cannot provide specific delivery times, but we will provide a window of time based on the scheduled stop number. (Monday deliveries will be confirmed on Saturday.)
- An adult (18 or older) must be present at the time of delivery. They must also be aware of what was ordered and be capable of inspecting the merchandise for damages. Furniture Mart will not take responsibility for any damages not reported at the time of delivery.
- Delivery Drivers will call just prior to delivery, and then proceed to the home. If no one is home, they will leave a sign on the door noting the time of the attempted delivery. Time permitting, they will re-attempt delivery at the end of their route.
- An additional delivery fee will be charged for any deliveries that need to be rescheduled.
- To check on the status of a delivery, please contact Customer Service at our Distribution Center : (504) 247-0631
FURNITURE ASSEMBLY :
- The majority of our merchandise requires some assembly. Your salesperson will explain the assembly requirements for all purchases.
- There is a nominal fee for furniture assembly which must be paid at the time of purchase. Otherwise all furniture will be delivered, and placed in the designated room, unassembled.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prior to delivery, customers are responsible for ensuring there is a clear path to where the merchandise will be placed. It is also the customer’s responsibility to ensure the furniture purchased will fit through all entry ways.
- Any delivery issues, such prior damage in the home, may require a signature waiver.
- Furniture Mart will not take responsibility for any damages not reported at the time of delivery. Please check your merchandise thoroughly prior to signing for acceptance of your delivery. If there is an issue, please note and initial it on the delivery invoice before signing to accept your merchandise.
Following these steps will ensure a safe and speedy delivery!