About Us | Delivery Policies
Furniture Mart Delivery Policies
Furniture Mart is committed to providing great service, and exceeding your expectations every day. The delivery polices below have been created to ensure your delivery goes as smoothly as possible. Please carefully review the following prior to delivery:
To track your delivery, click on the "Track My Delivery" link in yellow above and follow the prompts on the day of delivery.
NOTE: DELIVERY TIMES WILL UPDATE AND CHANGE THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
Please read the following carefully to ensure your delivery expectations are met:
- Please double-check the phone number and address on your receipt and provide a second phone number if possible.
- Customer Service will contact you to confirm delivery the day before your scheduled delivery. We cannot provide specific delivery times. Track your delivery at www.furnituremarts.com. (Monday deliveries will be confirmed on Saturday.)
- An adult (18 or older) must be present at the time of delivery. They must also be aware of what was ordered and be capable of inspecting your merchandise for damages. Furniture Mart will not take responsibility for any damages not reported at the time of delivery.
- Delivery Drivers will call you prior to delivery. Please be sure to answer the call. If no one is home, they will leave a sign on your door noting the time of the attempted delivery. Time permitting, they will re-attempt delivery at the end of their route.
- An additional delivery fee will be charged for any deliveries that need to be rescheduled.
Furniture Assembly :
- Some merchandise requires assembly. Please consult with your salesperson regarding the assembly requirements for your specific purchase(s).
- If you would like the delivery team to assemble your furniture at your home, there is a nominal fee, but assembly fees must be paid at the time of purchase. Otherwise your furniture will be placed in the room of your choice, unassembled.
Customer Responsibilities :
- Prior to delivery, please ensure there is a clear path to where your merchandise will be placed. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the furniture you purchased will fit through your entry ways.
- Any delivery issues, such as potential damage to your home or product, may require you to sign a waiver.
- Furniture Mart will not take responsibility for any damages not reported at the time of delivery. Please check your merchandise thoroughly prior to signing for acceptance of your delivery. If there is an issue, please note and initial it on the delivery invoice before signing to accept your merchandise.
Following these steps will ensure a safe and speedy delivery.